Our Mission Statement
Shobdon Primary School
- We Aim To promote learning through the positive ethos of the school and those who work within it.
- To Seek excellence in all that we attempt, setting high standards and targets to ensure that all of our children reach their potential.
- To Offer a broad and balanced curriculum which is both relevant and well resourced, creatively delivering the requirements of the National Curriculum and Early Learning Goals, promoting appreciation of the arts through music, visual arts, literature, dance and drama.
- To Provide a secure environment where children feel valued and respect others and their choices and beliefs.
- To Support and extend pupils’ learning opportunities, ensuring that everyone experiences everything!
- To Work with our local community to enrich and enhance the lives of all who come into contact with our school.
- To Encourage independence whilst appreciating the needs of others. To actively seek to do the right thing and to be a good friend.
To do our very best!